Friday, February 10, 2012

My pampering machine

When the going gets tough, the tough seeks...
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:


some comfort from the almost-ultimate Pampering Machine!

Although nothing beats the real human touch when it comes to getting a foot or back massage, I have to say that my birthday gift courtesy of Silver Bullet has eased my trouble from having to go out of the house just to get a comforting foot-rub whenever I feel the inclination to.

They seemed so decadent to be used at home; but don't be fooled - Silver Bullet apparently bought these at a steal as just buying the U-Foot, they packaged it up such that the costs for both is significantly cheaper than just buying 1 separately. How they calculate that no one knows, but at the end of it, he practically got the back massager for free!

The only issue I have is that I have to keep dragging them in and out of the room when I want to use them to prevent the cats or Spud from meddling with them. But I guess that's a small price to pay for such comfort.

Did I ever mentioned that I love my husband very much?

[Actually, I am not the only one using it. I'm also now under the suspicion that Silver Bullet bought this for him too! :p]

No comments: