Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Spud in a dress!

Spud’s wardrobe was almost bursting at the seams and while cleaning out her drawers the other day, I found a brand new dress which she has yet to wear, buried in tons of her other clothes which we got as gifts.

It looks nice, it is not pink (thank heavens!) and for the life of me, I cannot remember who gave her that dress. I have a sneaking suspicion that it was from her Godmother…but I cannot be certain for my memory fails me half the time as to who gave what. I am very sure, though that it was not me who bought the dress.

I don’t usually don her in dresses since I don’t do much of that girly stuff. Besides, I do find dresses cumbersome on little girls and just not practical for a baby who prefers to roll about on the floor. However, since, it was not pink, and to be honest quite a cute little number, I thought: What the hell! After all, we were going to spend the whole day together just Spud and I, we were going out for a little bit and I am somewhat in the mood for something that looked different on her. So I thought I’d just pick her clothes of the day  for her Papa to dress her after her morning bath.

It was one of those rare days when Spud wore a spunky dress. With a cheeky face to boot, no less.

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Cantik! :)