Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sippys

Except for the one right in front, these were the FIVE sippy cups I bought at one go just about a week ago in my bid to wean Spud off the bottle...


I was willing to give any type of spouts and sippies a go, and so, had recklessly spent more than 1000 baht (~40++ SGD) on these sippies. I was, by no means, certainly conscious of the fact that I could just be wasting money unnecessarily...but, that did not dampen my hope of Spud taking at least one of these. I don't care which ones, but just any one will do.

Dare I say that this was probably kiasuism* at its best.

Well, Spud did take one eventually alright; and that is another story for another post for another time.

Meantime, I just need to figure out what I'm going to do with the rest of the other sippies which we don't really need...

* Kiasu: Don't want to lose out in Hokkien.

1 comment:

Boo! said...

Hurray for you!

You can keep the rest as spares and hopefully she will accept them later. These bottles get abused quite a bit. They get thrown about, tumbled down stairs, thrown into toilet bowls and other scary sorts of baby/toddler abuse they can possibly think of! So it is nice to have a few spares lying around!