Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Horrendously hot!

At this time of the year, it certainly is looking like the hot season has been a couple of months late.

The humidity in the air makes me feel hot and bothered. So hot and humid that I don’t really want to be doing anything at all…

There is this inertia to everything, and I find so hard to have a productive work day. I blame it not on my mental being of wanting to procrastinate, but on the ridiculously hot and humid weather. I feel like the perennial slug in the office these past few days. All because of the weather.

I think I will  look better blending in and growing roots on the couch at home instead.

And as I begin to complain about the hot weather, it suddenly just started to pissing rain. I'm so glad that I got home in time.

Did I ever mention that I love the rain?

Ahhh…I think I’m going to sleep really well tonight.

No comments: