Saturday, January 29, 2011

Open-door policy

The cats are a happy bunch again since we re-introduced the “open-door policy” to our bedroom when Spud began sleeping in her own room.

They don’t seem too bothered that they have been banished from Spud’s room, but every so often, they try their best to sneak in whenever we try to get to Spud’s room. But at least they have become slightly less needy in the day, as they can now come and go into our room as they please during the night.

I have, several times, woken up at night only to discover that Fudge and Donut had took turns to crawl underneath my armpit or curled up next to my head to snuggle up with me whilst I’m fast asleep. Forget about Andy – she only showers her affection to Silver Bullet.

It’s nice to have them snuggling back with us after all this while. I guess for them, it is a long time coming.

Here's Ah-Nut snuggling away with Silver Bullet - a rare occasion, indeed!

No comments: