Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Jamie Oliver

This TV personality apparently is worth a cool £65million despite his more than generous charity work!

I like Jamie Oliver. I like him even more after reading this article.

Despite his popularity and wealth, he seems just like the boy next door. He also seems so down to earth, and I admire his commitment to his believes concerning food. I applaud his cause on Jamie's School Dinner and Food Revolution. I can imagine it is not an easy task.

I wonder if he is ever interested in the type of amateurish food I cook-up in my humble home. (I can dream right!) They might not be the healthiest, but at least they are home-cooked. At least I know what goes into my food, and while I admit they may not be the healthiest sometimes, they certainly are not as bad as buying food from outside which is usually made from a whole lot of junk.

But I digress.

No comments: