Monday, March 25, 2013

Obsessed with wedges

Wedges are my absolute favourite footwear of all time. I don’t quite know where the love of wedges began, but for as long as I remember I have been almost obsessed with them since I started working.

I just like them – they give me the extra inches that I need (I’m really quite katek*!), they are almost always fashionable, they are versatile and most of all, can be quite comfortable.

I am extremely picky about the “right” type of wedges that I like and would wear, and so, unfortunately for me, nice wedges by my standard have been quite a rare find in Thailand.

I am always on the lookout for wedges, and if I like what I see, it does not take me too long to buy them.

Here’s my latest find:


Cost: 1,300 Baht
From: Random shop at SCB Park Plaza













*katek: short

1 comment:

Mom Josephine said...

I feel very sorry for you. This will keep her memory alive.