Thursday, March 7, 2013

Eavesdropping Spud

So there is a saying that goes, " Scars remind us of where we have been" and looking at a still visible 3.5-inch scar on my leg from a cat scratch, I was being reminded of yet another of Spud's antic that I thought is worth a post:
“You OK, Mama? Oh, oh..oh no. It’s scratch. It’s itchy,” says she as she examined a fresh gash accidentally left behind by Fudge on my leg. Then she went, “It’s ok, mama. It’s ok. Only a scratch,” and tried to kiss it.

After which, she went to Fudge and went, “Fudge, why you scratch Mama. Mama itchy. Why you scratch, Fudge?”  and she went on and on and on, cornering the poor little feline into one of the shelves.
Isn't that the sweetest thing, or what!

Related post(s):
Eavesdropping Spud I
Eavesdropping Spud II

No comments: