Sunday, March 31, 2013

Making poo

Squirt has just been supremely hyper – he is mobile, he is energetic and he is quick! He perspires a lot as he is constantly on the move, and hardly ever takes a break when he gets some floor time.

But as busy a baby that he is, he slows down every now and then, and I caught him catching a breather the other day while pulling all sorts of funny expressions…

Ready
Steady
Go!
He had this faraway look in his eyes, in full concentration as he pulled the classic Poop- Making Face expression. It amused me to no end that I just had to snap the picture. 

As soon as he was done, he went scooting round again. He was a little upset that I picked him up to get him changed (what do you mean I have to get off the floor!), but as soon as he realised that he had a clean diaper, he was all smiley  again.

All in a day's work, people. All in the day's work.

No comments: