Thursday, September 6, 2012

Rainy

"Here comes the rain again....falling on my head like a memory...falling on my head like a new emotion....I want to walk in the open wind...I want to talk like lovers do...I want to dive into your ocean...Is it raining with you..."
Somehow, Eurythmics' Here Comes The Rain Again came to mind. The only difference is that, when it rains here, I really don't want to be walking outside in the open wind where it is wet; the fact is that when it rainsit gets you sticky all over and then you get stuck in traffic forever.

When it rains here, I'd much rather be home, preferably lazing, snoozing and cuddle up in bed. But since that is not currently possible, I'm happy to just stay home, sit on my lazy chair, nursing away and enjoying a cup of hot tea while looking out of the window

That warm, peaceful, serene feeling I get when it rains makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. I don't know what it is about the rain, but there is something about it that I really love. The ground is wet all around, it gets a little darker than usual and it feels a little cooler. Ahhh! The smell of the rain is just lovely.

Did I mention before that I love, love, love it when it rains?




No comments: