Thursday, October 27, 2011

BKK Flood Update 1.1

Thursday morning: Still dry with no signs of flood water in sight within our area.

And apparently, so are the shelves in Central Chidlom as of yesterday evening. (Source: Pictures taken off from Thaivisa)


I couldn't wipe the smile off my face when I read the last sentence.

I am currently at work, but so far, only 4 people (including myself) have turned up at the office. I am in a no mood for work mode, as my attention kept diverting to new, news, news.

One of my staff sent me a text message this morning telling me that she could not get to work, and they are preparing to evacuate to the South as her home is currently in crisis.

I think I can forget about getting any work done today.

2 comments:

Helen said...

hey guys stay safe, its so sad that people have lost so much, and this has been going on for months now.

The Sleeping Dragon said...

thanks Helen. Outside our own safe haven at this present time, it is quite a sad situation right now... :(
We could only hope that it wil end soon.