Saturday, October 15, 2011

Babywearing Week 2011

Hip carry with the wrap
The Bangkok Baby Wearing Club joins the world again this year in celebrating the 4th International babywearing Week on 14th and 15th October 2011. Like the years before, they partnered with Samitivej Hospital to promote the joy and safety of baby wearing.

This marks the 2nd year of which I volunteered for this event, and like last year, I shared a few photos for the exhibition. Come to think of it, I am glad to have been able to find out about this club and now be a part of it.

I certainly am a big advocate of babywearing, and I still think that despite a hefty investment on The Wrap, it was really money well-spent. Given the knowledge I have now, I am very conscious on the type of carriers I want to use and using them safely.

I certainly enjoy wearing Spud, and in the same breath, I am so very glad that Silver Bullet took to it as much as I do.

Happy Babywearing Week, everyone!

Our very first visitors
The leader of Bangkok Babywearing Club & Me

Silver Bullet up on the poster this year!

No comments: