Monday, December 15, 2008

Year end mood

It is that time of the year again where things are just slowing down at work and there are remarkably fewer people in the office. So far, this has always been my favourite time of the year and after slaving my ass off for months on end with crazy working hours, I'm reminded that I am entitled to some "slack-time".
It is also that time of the year where road sides along Sukhumvit are decorated to the high heavens and every shopping malls in Bangkok are blasting away Christmas melodies repetitively. It does mark that the year end mood is in tow! The only thing is, 25th December is not a public holiday in Thailand...it almost seems wrong!
Well, at least the weather has been really cool these past few weeks and it is also at this time of the year where I look forward to Starbucks Mint Frappucino. Yum yum!

No comments: