Monday, December 22, 2008

Chicken Skin Man

I was at Phrom Phong today and usually, this is where my favourite chicken skin man lurks. This guy has been really elusive. It's hard to find him. And all I want is to buy a few packets of deep-fried chicken skins from his mobile stall! I have tried many a deep-fried chicken skins in Bangkok and the best tasting one is from this elusive man. It's been my mission to specifically look for him everytime I'm in the vicinity. I'm definitely onto this ninja, man!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nendra,

I love to read your blog. It brings us a little closer to both of you.
You did a great job on making the bitterballs. Wish I could taste them, and the same for the crab dish.
Again, I have to conclude that Koen is like his father when it comes to gardening. I loved to see the pictures of your new plants. Beautiful!

Love,
Mum Josephine.

The Sleeping Dragon said...

Thanks Mum! Just remember to check back often. I think I'm on the roll with blogging! ;)