Friday, December 7, 2012

Our claim to fame

This is a little bit of an overdue news, really.

Not quite a claim to fame in a big way, but heck! we were featured in the November Issue of Bambi (Bangkok Mothers and Babies International) magazine!

One was from the 2013 Baby Wearing Walk, and the other were pictures I had submitted in one of their featured photos themed around Baby Wearing. Both were featured in different pages of the same issue of the magazine.


If you look closely at the 2nd picture above, there is this one image featuring the four of us (top left hand corner). I have contacted the photographer to send me the picture in a hi-res jpeg version (not free!) since a few weeks ago, and am still waiting for it.

I really love that shot, and can't wait to get my hands on it.

No comments: