Saturday, July 9, 2011

Loopy paintings

These may not be the most elegant paintings of all time, but for some reason, we thought that it would be quite a riot to have them in our home! 


I mean, look at these 2 pictures of loopy-looking cats! They look bizarrely hilarious, it's epic!

Painted by a local artist who obviously loves cats, we stumbled upon them at a furniture fair quite a while back, and only recently did we find the time (and empty walls) to hang them up.  No two paintings they had were the same, and I quite like that concept...which means that whatever we have is rest assured to almost be the one and only; and for not too much money at all too!

One thing for sure, both Silver Bullet and I just love that silly, loony expressions. Even Spud likes them and goes crazy-gaga over them.

While at first we thought that these paintings should be hung in Spud's bedroom, we thought better of it and decided that they both should go in the living room instead. It just feel more fun that way, making our home more lively.

These cats cracked me up, I tell you! They look authentically loopy. Just like us.

1 comment:

Josephine said...

Great paintings! I love them.