Saturday, July 2, 2011

Almost eleven months...

This update came just a tad too early right before her 11th month update, simply because we wanted to share this first-hand. The scoop is that we managed to capture Spud "live" when she took her first few (more than 4 steps!) rather confidently on the 1st of July:



I'd say that is quite a milestone!

Only about 10 days ago did I witness Spud taking her first 4-5 steps completely unassisted and without using anything for support. She smiled at me the moment she finished her few strides before she crashed her bum on the floor! I guess it really will not be too long now before she starts strutting confidently as it is clear that her crawling days are now numbered.

Already she is showing signs of wanting to climb by lifting her legs up high each time she sees an elevated object…

Watch this space for more updates soon.

4 comments:

Vicky said...

12 steps! :D

Helen said...

Wow that is awesome, go SPUD!

Boo! said...

This is a major milestone! You will have a lot of fun!

The Sleeping Dragon said...

@ Vic: Had ot laugh..u actually counted -- and I didn't when I put that up.

now that I have, it's actually 14 lei! :)