Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bo-liao stuff

Be warned. What you are about to read is super lame, corny and divinely bo-liao*. But they cracked me up so much that I have tears welling up in my eyes. I stumbled upon this randomly while surfing something on the internet, and since it cracked me up so much, I thought it is worth sharing:

Silver Bullet rolled his eyeballs big time when I read it to him, but at least he laughed at its bo-liaonesss.

You have been warned. Read it at your own risk:
  • If you take an Oriental person and spin him around several times, does he become disoriented?
  •  If people from Poland are called “Poles,” why aren’t people from Holland called “Holes”?
  • When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?
  • Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist, but a person who drives a race car not called a racist?
  • If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled?
  • If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, doesn’t it follow that electricians can be delighted, musicians denoted, cowboys deranged, models deposed, and dry cleaners depressed?
My bet is, somebody out there has too much time on is his/her hand to be thinking about such things.

Okay, Okay. I know it's lame, lame, lame. But it's really funny! (At least I think so!)


* Hokkien for idle, nothing better to do.

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Bwahahahaha ;D

The Sleeping Dragon said...

hahahha! glad u found it hilarious too! :)