Thursday, March 17, 2011

Freezing patooties!

The humid, hot weather took a turn a few days ago. It was rainy and stormy in the last few days…and then last night, the temperature dropped down to a cool, possibly less than 22°C.

When I entered the bathroom this morning, half asleep, I was rudely awaken by the slap of the cold air from the bathroom right smacked on my face. We could feel the cold air swishing by into our apartment, and consequently able to freeze our sad, tropical-weathered patooties off !

It was probably quite cold last night that we had the cats snuggling with us for a good dose of the night. Fudge was quite the heart-tugger --- she actually crawled into our duvet cover and wedged herself in between Silver Bullet and me for some human warmth and comfort. She was there ( I think!) almost throughout the night, and constantly adjusting herself against me to get herself comfortable,

I found out that it is now apparently a cool 18°C out there as I got to the office. Quite strange weather conditions here in Bangkok, considering that the hottest season of the year should have already started.

When it stays cool like this for a few days, it is still, however, one of the loveliest weather in Bangkok. And I am definitely not complaining!

No comments: