Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hand-to-mouth phase

Spud has been quite a joy to hang around with these days. I wonder if it is the doing of our new nanny, or just the fact that she got to the 3 months mark where everyone says "it will get get better!"

I managed to snap a picture when Nanny #2 exclaimed excitedly to me as Spud tried to grab the bottle and put it in her mouth herself just before I walked out of the door. I almost did not want to go to work!

What a funny, yet an endearing sight!

2 comments:

Kim said...

AWWWW!!!

All the perserverance paid off babes!!!

See? The extra round Koen had to take when you guys went for dinner with the in-laws the other time was totally worth it. =D

She is such a sweetheart!

The Sleeping Dragon said...

u obviously have not seen her being cranky or hear her wail! =p
then I'd dare u call her a sweetheart!