Monday, February 16, 2009

The Rascal

Came home and almost shredded my feet while I was trying to retrieve cat food in the dark. Turned out there was a broken bottle shattered into pieces on the floor of the laundry room. Good thing I realized just in time or I would have pierced my food right into an upright bottle broken at the neck. Suspect it was Fudge trying to get to the cat treats which were left on the counter. She has obviously attempted this stunt in the last few days and know where the good stuff are kept. Only this time, she has brought down an empty glass bottle with her from about 3 feet high when no one is around to shout after her. Both Andy and Donut have never rummaged through food stuff, let alone trying to steal cat treats. She's street-smart, all right...but apparently being street-smart can be quite dangerous too. Fudge' a clever girl, but what a rascal!

No comments: