Thursday, January 5, 2012

My 1st Swarowski

My Thai colleagues  are simply fabulous!

6 years of working in Thailand, and this is the first time ever my own team members presented me with a special New Year's gift on top of the exotic boxes of chocolates they have been shoving me since they went to Japan for the company trip recently.

It was a nice surprise alright to be acknowledged and given a gift by my team; but what made it much more surprising was what was wrapped in it.
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
How kick-ass is that?! Such a "hi-so" brand of pen and looks so precious that I hesitate to bring it along with me to use it -  else I'll lose it as I am not the kind to be able to hold on to the same pen every time I need a pen!

I feel so appreciated by my subordinates...what a way to start my working week with my team in the new year. They must have spent a fortune on it! Amazing.

Thank you, HC Team!

1 comment:

vicky said...

Wah! ;D