Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back in the grind

The 3rd day of 2012 was already a working day for me, and I very reluctantly hauled back my sorry ass back into the office. For most, 3rd Jan is usually a public holiday, but for some reason, our office re-opened on this very day. For once, Silver Bullet got the day off instead of me.

The day was as eventful as going to the loo and flushing the toilet bowl  - not particularly a very motivating time to be in the office as the holiday mood still lingers...

Surprisingly though, I had a very productive morning; so productive that I rewarded myself by going back home a couple of hours earlier, play with Spud and put my feet up!

It was a nice start to a working week - I can only wish for everyday to be like this for every single working day of the year.

Somehow I think that is just wishful thinking...

No comments: