Tuesday, January 31, 2012

It's cold out here!

When Silver Bullet told me that it snowed the night before, I did not really believe him and  thought that he was pulling my leg. 

Admittedly, I thought he was delirious from the lack of sleep as Spud had been down with a fever the entire night and had single-handedly manage to keep the entire household awake! That being said, since we've been here, there has not been any news report of us having a snowy weather here.

Imagine my surprise when I looked out of the window. As it turned out, it did snow that night and we were just oblivious to the surrounding as we got too busy nursing Spud having a fever, turning  the entire household upside-down!

I can't remember the last time I saw snow. And, as I watched speckles of tiny snow falling the next day as little sick Spud dosed off, I was a little disappointed that Spud was just too ill to enjoy the new experience. I'm just hoping that the snow will last a little longer for Spud to get a little better before we head out back to Bangkok.


No comments: