Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's December!

It's the first day of my favourite month.

My favourite beverage Peppermint Mocha has re-appeared again for at least 2 weeks now. (Yayyy!!).

The soon-to-be annoying over-blasted Christmas jingles are not too far away.

I can just smell that typical December holiday mood looming in the air.

And I'm hoping that  the cool season will make it back here soon to complete that holiday feeling.

But I have to restraint myself from taking in all of that now because I am so bloody tied-up at work with no room to breathe! So busy that in fact, in the last few weeks, I have not been home in time early enough to spend some time with Spud like I always do and barely got home in time to put her to bed.

It has been god-awful, and given that next week is a short week, I have been scrambling to get things done as much and as quickly as I can. But seemed like an impossible tasks as I am 1.5 staff short!

I hope it will get better in about 2 weeks from now so I can bask in the holiday season guilt-free.

Right now, I am not a very happy camper.