Thursday, September 29, 2011

Shoes for Spud

Considering that Spud has only been running around with boyish-looking sandals since she first needed some form of footwear, I thought that a nice looking pair of girl’s shoe which is not-too-girly-looking would be appropriate for our trip back to Singapore for Hari Raya.

Not that Spud would know her pair of sandal looks boyish on her, or that I’d care if she looks more like a boy than a girl over a pair of mystery-gendered sandals (they were neutral!), but after stumbling upon several cute baby shoes in the departmental stores, I have to admit that I started to get the itch of getting Spud some cool looking shoes.

I so happen to find this pair of soft denim fabric shoe (the demin on the outer surface only), with light orange flowers on the sides. I thought it is quite cute, and most importantly, apart from it being soft and bendable, it is also not so girly.

Spud seems to like these shoes, and every so often, she will indicate her (strong) preference to wear this instead of her other pair of sandals.

I guess it would not be too long before her feet outgrow the shoes. And so, in a snap of a moment before we head out for the weekend, I fished out my trusted digital camera and still-framed the moments of Spud in her cute little shoes!


Funny how she thinks she can start doing some acrobatic stunts by placing her feet far apart from each other, and then started to bounce off the walls!

No comments: