Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hyper babies

Two hyper babies maketh two sets of tired parents!

It was, nevertheless, quite exhilarating to watch these 2 babies "interact" with each other when we met up with some friends last week. Both babies started to bounce up and down, arms flailing away in excitement while making all sorts of weird, excited-sounding sounds when they were put together face-to-face.

These are some of the photos courtesy of  Little Dude-Baby's mom:




They seem to take to each other, sharing as well as exchanging toys and all! Cute.

But when it comes to super hyperactivity and being a chronic cat-napper, this Dude-Baby takes the cake! According to his mom, this Little Dude-Baby hardly ever sleep. Both days AND nights in the last 7 months. I can imagine it must have been really hard on her, and when I hear things like that, I told her I count my blessings for Spud not being half as bad as I thought she is when it comes to day-time naps. It is still bad that Spud does not take her naps too well in the day, but things like this reminds me that there are other people who have it worse than we do. It is humbling.

It is, however, nice to see these 2 little tots interact. If only they could talk, I bet Spud will be complaining to Little Dude Baby how her parents try to make her nap all the time, and trying to get tips from him how not to succumb to sleep!

No comments: