Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Natural Nude

Wearing a pair of nude shoes can, every once in a while, inject some serious measure of elegance into your wardrobe.  For years, I avoided the colour as I used to think that it is tough trying to match nude shoes with my work clothes, but as I realised, that notion could not be further from the truth.

In fact, after owning several pairs of nude colour shoes which I bought mainly for the designs, I have come to realise that they can be worn with any outfit and easily complement any colour scheme. I have worn nude colour shoes with a dress that was way too colourful, and was still able to get away with it without me looking too garish. I find shoes with nude colours to be soothing, too. It is a colour that exudes a sense of calmness when worn with an outfit for work.

I never actually realised this, but apparently, wearing a pair of nude shoes can make your legs appear longer - something I can appreciate since I am such a short-fart!

Nude shoes can be really versatile, yet minimalistic. Although the colour was not my first choice when I bought it as I was gunning for a pair of really, really mysterious dark maroon pair of wedges (they didn’t have my size!:/ ),  the fact that it is a pair of wedges was enough to make me beam with joy.

I love it that it fits me so snugly.


Brand: Studio Tangs
Cost:  I cannot remember!
From: C.K Tangs (Singapore)

No comments: