Friday, September 27, 2013

All fired up!

This must have been one of the longest breaks from blogging I have ever had in ages and travelling is not one of the reasons as to why there has been a lack of posting in the last 7 days.

The truth is, I just have been plain busy. Between my new job, juggling kids and trying to manage a household amongst other things, I have also been really busy trying to make time to fine-tune and re-organise my new blog site PLUS doing a little cramming to get a certification of some sort after working hours.

My stress level has since sky-rocketed since I left my old job. Coming home by 6.30pm has been quite a feat these days. It does feel like I am biting more than I can chew.

But, despite all that, I'm actually happy. I don't think I have felt at peace with myself for a long time, and yet in spite all the challenges thrown my way, I still feel all fired up and ready to tackle the day when I get up in the morning.

That's always a good sign.

The downside is, I am really struggling to find time to pen down my thoughts for a few posts which I have half drafted since 2 weeks ago and haven't got the time to write them all up. At the same time, I really can't wait to officially migrate to my new site and invite you over. At this point, it that's not going to happen so soon.

My goal is to get my new site up and running, hopefully in a matter of weeks and when it does, I hope you will like it.

Meantime, please do excuse me for the lack of updates.

No comments: