Friday, August 30, 2013

TEVA's back!

Guess what I bumped into recently?


OK. OK. This probably look like it's nothing to you. But to me, this is a big, frickin' deal. Let me explain...these are TEVAs. My most favourite brand of sandals. Ever.

I thought I was dreaming, but the logo is all to familiar to not notice! It's about bloody time, I'd say. After more than a decade long of hiatus (of course I'm exaggerating!), it really is time they make a comeback! I guess the Lord of Footwear must have finally heard my lament, but of course he only decide that it should only make a come-back just after I got my swanky pair of TEVA from outside the country!

Anyway. I'm frickin' excited!It means, should something happens to my TEVA, I can get a replacement. They have got some funky and cool designs, too. There was no one tending to the shop when I passed this, and so I did a little of sandal-whoring.



This one is really, really light and comfeeeee. If not for the fact that it is a little too pricey and that I already have a swanky pair, I would probably have bought it. It will take me sometime for my current pair to exhaust itself before I purchase a new one. Damn.

And no, they did NOT pay me to review this. Perhaps, they should.


No comments: