Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My favourite boys

Looking through some random and candid shots from several months ago, I found a bunch of pictures of Silver Bullet and Squirt which I thought are worth posting.

They are, after all, pictures of my two very favourite boys!

Squirt at 2 weeks old
Squirt at about 3.5 months
Squirt at 4 months
Being held and rocked to sleep in Papa's arms
The guitar had interest him - mainly for leverage
Bonding through baby wearing
This one was taken later on the day this post went up and is just too precious not to put up!

It is without a doubt that Silver Bullet enjoys fatherhood thoroughly and further embraces it wholeheartedly. These images felt so warm that they brought a smile to my face.

In the name of fairness, I think I now have to find a whole bunch of pictures of Spud with Silver Bullet now.

Akan datang. (Coming soon)

No comments: