Friday, November 23, 2012

The bored one

None of our cats at home are over-weight, but out of the 3 cats we have, Donut is the biggest of the lot. Perhaps it's also because he is male.

I've mentioned before that he is a closet bully - still is, as no matter how meek his demeanor seems to be, he still struts around the house showing the other two cats who is boss. He can be a little destructive sometimes (he likes chewing on plastic and ziplock bags), and, not-so-recently-ago (if those words even make sense!), he developed a habit of peeing on our rugs! Every time we put a new rug in the bathrooms, he peed on them.

I don't know what's with him; I reckon it is probably a call for attention given that we hardly ever snuggle with him these days with the kids around.

Or that he is just bored shitless...like how I found him this morning - flat out on a chair in Squirt's room and looking absolutely bored stiff:


He did not even bother looking up to me when I scratched him on his head, but I did hear him purr his turbo-engine purr. Hmmmm..time to get out that catnip and watch him go crazy...!


No comments: