Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Oh! My Chai.

2 months later since my last post on my favourite beverage joint and, look what just opened up right in the heart of Bangkok:


Yes!!! The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf is now officially opened in Central World.I have been waiting a long time for this.

It is a small joint, with very limited seating area. While there were 6 staffs behind the counter (I counted!), the service rendered was pretty slow. We had to wait for more than 10 minutes to get our Chai Latte to-go made. And, even though both orders were the same, we were given our lattes one by one - as it seemed that they had forgotten that they had two orders.

I guess we'll cut them some slack, given that yesterday was their very first day of operation. The teething challenges seemed apparent.

Despite the glitch, I am glad to report that the Chai Latte tasted as good as I know it from back home. Oh! How I miss their Chai! I certainly will be back for more, and I truly hope their service will be better and faster in the next time around.  

No comments: