Monday, July 2, 2012

Spoilt Rotten


It has just been a day since my parents left our residence, and already, we can tell that something is missing…

We have been spoilt in the last 2 weeks, I tell you! Not only that they made our lives easier providing that extra pair of hands to help out with minding the kids, one thing which we’ll be missing is the home-cooked meals painstakingly prepared by our beloved Guest Chef (aka my mother!).

In fact, we have been spoilt rotten with not only the Nasi Lemak dish we had, but also dishes like this…

Roti Jala with Chicken Curry
And like this…

Nasi Briyani with Vegetable Dalca,  Beef Rendang and Chicken in Red Sauce

Oh! How fabulous it was to have the apartment filled with the aroma of fine dishes waiting to be devoured!

My only contribution in the 15 days to these dishes was eating it. And yes! I am the luckiest bitch on this planet - even if it was only a 2 week's worth of pampering of my mom's cooking.

Thank you Mom!

No comments: