Friday, June 1, 2012

Little Gruffalo

So I did it!

I don't know what came over me, but I did it. After thinking about whether or not I should sucuumb to my temptation in the last half year since the Gruffalo video, I finally bought the darn Gruffalo soft toy online for £9.99 (total about £15 with courier charges) without as much as a 5-seconds deliberation this time. 

It was delivered in a mint condition within 2 weeks, and apparently all the way from Switrzerland (at least that was what postage indicated!). I am only a bit disappointed that 7" is actually quite tiny... oh well.

So here...TA-DA!


Ssshhhhhhhhhhhhh....Spud does not know about this yet! :D I really cannot wait to see her reaction when she sees this when we decide to give it to her later.

Isn't it amazing how this supposedly-ugly-beastly-looking creature can look oh-so-cute!

No comments: