Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Rural Images

Working in the rural area of Thailand definitely has its advantages. Silver Bullet captured a few awesome images from around his office, not usually seen in the city of Bangkok. He is now a proud owner of Canon 70-300 MM DO IS lenses and so, these pictures were taken from quite a distance.

Silver Bullet mentioned that the pigeon here is his take on Barcajax's pigeons on the ledge... I suppose that's some kind of a tribute from this aspiring wild life photographer.



2 comments:

nephos said...

His shots of animals are better. I'm not good at taking people and animals. I'm better at taking objects especially if they are stationary. Haha.

The Sleeping Dragon said...

errr...i got no comments considering my photography skills sucks. If I liek the pics, doesn't matter if it's moving or stationary. I'm a photography idiot, especially with details! :p