Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Glorious day

It was a short trip of jam-packed schedule as I spent 3 full days in Singapore last week going places to run errands that needed to be done half a year ago.

There really was no time for anything else in between and while there are still some stuff that I needed to do but haven't had the chance to do it yet (Vic, I have been thinking of you here), I am glad that I had a very productive 3 days, otherwise.

The most stunning-looking Singapore sky greeted me one morning as I rushed to my destination as I into the cab. It felt like nature was giving me a sign to just slow down, smell the roses and bask in the beautiful surroundings and appreciate the me-time that I had. My thoughts then trailed to my husband and kids back in Bangkok, remember what each of them smells like, how good they all would feel in my arms and how I am blessed to have them in my life.

It was a beautiful morning, and the ray of sunshine in the fluffy clouds enhanced it all.


Of course, my trip back to Singapore would not have been complete without a quick stop-over to my favourite sambal sting-ray joint in Newton Circus with one of my bestest friends in the whole wide world.


No comments: