Monday, June 24, 2013

Coolest World Map

The latest wall graphic has now made its way to our home:

Sticking pretty on one of our walls!
This was an impromptu find – we were just idly browsing the Stik 'em up wall graphic section during one of our recent “us” days when Silver Bullet discovered this little treasure. I thought that at 1,200 baht, it was a little too pricey for my liking, and admittedly, I was quite reluctant to get it at first.

But it was the only one there was, and I while the price had stung a little, it was actually a pretty neat little number.

Those blue stickers there denote all of the places we have been between the both of us. We barely have seen 5% of the world, and I guess this will now serve as a motivation for us to cover more in the time to come.

On a side note,I declare that this is one of the coolest world map I have ever seen!

How the stik'em looked in a package

Related post (s):
Wall Graphics

No comments: